Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Random Thoughts and Child Locators


RANDOM THOUGHT OF THE DAY:
A very good friend of mine, whose wife is expecting their first child, joyously pointed out to me the other day that, because I have so many children, I have a very slim chance of dying alone. Thanks Joe and Merry Christmas to you and yours. :-)

Onto today's post - the picture that is above goes into the files at the Morris House as the "money shot." It gets this label for several reasons:

1. They are all wearing coordinating clothing.
2. They still are in the "super cute kid" age range (2-8)
3. They are all smiling and genuinely look like they get along (we know better).

The reason I bring this up today is because we recently submitted this photo to Brickhouse Security in an attempt to win one of their Child Locator products. We found out yesterday that we won and will be receiving the child locator in the mail in the next couple of days. I can't wait to try it out - but even more... I'm hoping that it creates some fun stories for me to share with the world. Here's hopin'...

UPDATE:
I'd like to see this set of quadruplets' "money shot."

0 comments: