Thursday, November 15, 2007

Outted in Kindergarten

Some asshole kid in Sammy's class told him that there was no such thing as Santa Claus.

Can you believe that?! KINDERGARTEN and kids are talking about Santa being a fraud. What has this world come to? Maybe I'm just out of touch but I don't remember thinking about Santa being fake until about 3rd grade, at least.

Sammy wasn't sure who to believe but in the end I think he bought into what Mom and Dad were selling. I'm sure he'll believe us come December 25th at about 6am. Bottom line is, I'm just appalled.

1 comments:

Creative-Type Dad said...

That's sad!

If a kid said that to my daughter, I would put on a Santa suit and knock on that kids' window while he was asleep and tell him "If you tell any kids that I don't exist again, I'll tell everybody you wet your bed...!!"