Thursday, June 11, 2009

Pittsburgh is The Best City In The World!


There is a campaign going on to get Pittsburgh's official website to show up at the top the search when someone searches "The Best City in The World."

As you may or may not know, Pittsburgh was recently named the most livable city in the US by the Economist and has recently become widely regarded as a really cool place to live (probably because I left). As someone who grew up in Pittsburgh, I have strong ties to the city and a big part of me wishes I was still there. Visiting several times a year and hanging out in Edgewood with my sister and going to the Children's Museum or going to Pap's for a Steeler's game in the fall has really become one of the highlights of the year for our family.

If you have a blog or a website, take a minute to link to Pittsburgh's official site using the anchor text as The Best City in The World. More information can be found in the article that I linked to at the onset of this post...

And GO PENS!!!

UPDATE: I hear Bill Cowher is coming to Pittsburgh for the G-20 summit and plans to root for Russia.

0 comments: