Saturday, September 01, 2012

Stage 1 - Ridley Creek Park

This morning we loaded up the car and headed to Ridley Creek State Park.


Some may think this is obnoxious but it is simply how we have to travel when we bring friends along with us. I'm just glad it worked. Sammy's friend, Matt, came along with us.

Ella was a champ. She was cruising down hills when we first got there. I actually had to tell her to slow down - which is something I've never had to say to her before. Then she crashed.

I was quite surprised, actually. She normally moves at a snails pace and if she topples over she quits. She did neither today. She was upset for a bit, understandably, but got right back on and was cruising at top speeds by the end of the day.



That's a picture of the girls walking up a huge hill. I knew it was there but didn't realize just how big it was. Once over the top it was a 3.5 mile gradual downhill the rest of the way.

The start:



The end:


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

0 comments: