Monday, June 29, 2009

Whew!

I've had a whirlwind several days. Geana went to Connecticut with Sammy for a Gaelic Football Tournament and I was left with the kids for the weekend... some of the weekend highlights were:

My friend Adam came over and we BBQed on Saturday

Sunday was spent at the pool - but before we went we headed to the flea market where they were selling jersey's for $1 each. Needless to say - we bought a few. No rules apply when the jerseys cost $1.

Also at the flea market the kids got to hold parrots and later we went out to dinner for pizza and then watched ET.

There were no hospital visits.

I think I'm recovered now - but I'm still too tired to be funny, witty, or to write anything meaningful. I'll just leave you with this video which, despite his death, I find utterly hilarious. It really starts at the 0:45 mark. Rest In Peace Billy Mays.

0 comments: